At AAP Security and Telecom, we understand the concerns linked with the COVID-19 virus. It is right here in our towns, where we live, work and shop. Everyone at AAP Security and Telecom take the health and well-being of our customers, employees, associates, and communities as a top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers as the situation evolves.
As such, we have activated our Emergency Plan, which includes:
- Enabling work from home capabilities. There is nothing that that tethers our operations to one physical location.
- Deploying a strategy to coordinate services and support to our clients remotely.
- Providing our associates with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness.
- Being available to our local communities as needed, with our associates, clients and partners as top priority.
- Limiting all non-essential public exposure.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow the CDCs recommendations.
To our Medical and Senior Facilities. Since your clients are in the high-risk category, we will be limiting exposure to only priority situations. We will work with your staff to remedy issues that may arise.
We stand fully ready to assist our clients as they themselves deal with the COVID-19 emergency.
Paul J Brisgone III
AAP Security and Telecom
Chester County, Montgomery County, Delaware County, Philadelphia County